Are you detail oriented, calm under pressure, tech savvy, and love helping others? The Harmony Group is growing and we’re looking for someone to join our team that fits these qualities!
We’re a hard working crew and are constantly striving to grow both professionally and personally. While we love our monthly book club meetings with a good happy hour, or holding greenbelt walking meetings, we’re also buckled down to our computers most of the day, helping agents across the Treasure Valley close homes.
If you’re like us and are passionate about real estate, love connecting with others, and are enthusiastic about providing exceptional service to our clients, we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage real estate transactions from pending to closed.
- Prepare listing materials for agents and input listing into MLS as requested for listing coordination.
- Obtain necessary signatures on documents electronically.
- Submit all necessary documentation to brokerages for file compliance.
- Open Title and regularly communicate with the title company, lenders, and real estate agents throughout the transaction.
- Communicate with our agents and their clients (buyers or sellers) throughout the transaction.
- Provide regular updates to all parties involved.
- Coordinate inspections as requested.
- Track timelines and ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies released.
- Schedule walkthroughs and signing appointments.
- Enter and coordinate commissions.
- Close out file after closing in both The Harmony Group files and brokerage files.
- Establish relationships within the local real estate community.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a transaction coordinator
- Must be available to work M-F 8-5 (MST)
- Proficient in G Suite and/or Excel and Word
- Tech savvy – must be a fast learner with new software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, including when under pressure
- Extreme attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service
Do not apply if you:
- Do not have experience as a transaction coordinator.
- Are not familiar with Idaho real estate contracts.
- Won’t thrive working remotely.
- Don’t value independence.
- Apply online
- Take assessment (if qualified)
- Interview with the team
- Join awesome company